Access to this website and its use is governed by the terms and conditions set out below. These terms and conditions are important and are for the protection of both you and the Office of the Public Appointments Service (PAS). Please take the time to read them carefully. By proceeding further you will be deemed to have accepted them.
- This website is established in Ireland in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland and will be governed by the laws of that country. When you use the site, you accept that your use of the site and any information on the site, will also be governed by the laws of Ireland and if any dispute arises from your use of the site or any of the information on it, you agree to allow such dispute to be heard in the Irish courts.
- The PAS retains all rights (including but not limited to, copyrights, patents, trade secrets and any other intellectual property rights) in all versions of this website.
- The PAS reserves the right to make changes to the information, design and services provided in the website without notice and without liability. Every effort will be made to advise of changes in advance.
- The PAS reserves the right to add, amend or vary the terms of this agreement by publishing notice of such changes on its website and the continued use of the service will signify your acceptance of the changes.
- In the event of and in your transmitting material to the PAS using this website, the PAS has no responsibility for the accuracy, veracity and completeness of same and for any errors in the manner of its input.
- The PAS will not be liable for the use or misuse of this function.
- All areas of the Publicjobs.ie and StateBoards.ie websites are housed on secure servers. To verify PAS's security certificate, double click on the yellow lock icon on the status bar of your browser. This is located on the bottom right hand corner of the browser.
- The PAS makes every effort to check and test material at all stages of production. It is always wise for users to run an anti virus program on all material downloaded from the Internet. The PAS cannot accept any responsibility for any loss, disruption or damage to your data or your computer system which may occur whilst using material off this website.
- Note personal details volunteered through application forms, CVs, etc. is treated with the highest standards of security and confidentiality, in strict accordance with the Data Protection Act, 1988. Such information may be forwarded to clients of PAS only on the consent of the candidate in accordance with section 8(h) of the act. Registered users of the site should note that data collected at application and exam stages of competitions may be retained for statistical purposes and subsequently may be used in the formulation of future competitions.
The material featured on this site is subject to Government copyright according to the Copyright and Related Rights Act, 2000. The material may be downloaded to file or printer for personal use only. Where this material is being issued to others, the source (including URL) and copyright status must be acknowledged. The permission to reproduce Government copyright material does not extend to any material on this site which may be the property of a third party. Authorisation to reproduce such material must be obtained from the copyright holders concerned.
The contents of these pages are provided as an information guide only. They are intended to enhance public access to information about the Government and its Departments. Whilst every effort has been made to ensure the accuracy of the information/material contained on the website, the PAS assumes no responsibility for and gives no guarantees, undertakings or warranties concerning the accuracy, completeness or up to date nature of the information provided on the website and does not accept any liability whatsoever arising from any errors or omissions. Although every effort is made to ensure the reliability of listed sites this cannot be taken as an endorsement of these sites.
By accessing and utilising this site, you agree to be bound by the following terms and conditions, so please carefully read this section before proceeding. PAS reserves the right to change, modify, add or remove portions of these terms at any time and make changes to the products, rates and packages described in the site at any time and without notice or liability. Please check periodically for changes. Your continued use and/or access to this site following changes to this policy and/or conditions will mean that you accept those changes.
Personal and Non-commercial Use Limitation
This site is for your personal, non-commercial use. You may not modify, copy, distribute, transmit, display, perform, reproduce, publish, license, create derivative works from, transfer, or sell any information, software, products or service found on or obtained from the site (collectively, "Publicjobs.ie Information"); provided that you may download, reproduce, and retransmit Publicjobs.ie Information solely for non-commercial purposes within your organisation. With the exception of the foregoing limited authorisation, no license or right in any copyright of Publicjobs.ie or any other party is granted or conferred to you. The site is provided on an "as is" basis without warranties of any kind, either express or implied, including but not limited to warranties of title or implied warranties of merchantability, fitness for a particular purpose, or non-infringement, other than those warranties which are imposed by and incapable of exclusion, restriction or modification under the laws applicable to this agreement. YOUR USE OF THIS SITE IS AT YOUR OWN RISK. IN NO EVENT SHALL Publicjobs.ie, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES OR LICENSORS be liable for any LOSS OR INJURY OR ANY damages, either direct, indirect, punitive, special, incidental, consequential or otherwise, resulting from, or in any way connected to, the use of this site OR ANY Publicjobs.ie INFORMATION, in each case regardless of whether such damages are based on contract, tort, strict liability, or those other theories of liability. Some jurisdictions do not allow the exclusion of implied warranties or consequential or incidental damages, so portions of the above-referenced exclusions may not directly apply to you. YOU HEREBY WAIVE ANY AND ALL CLAIMS AGAINST Publicjobs.ie, ITS AGENTS, REPRESENTATIVES AND LICENSORS ARISING OUT OF YOUR USE OF THE SITE OR ANY OTHER Publicjobs.ie INFORMATION
Copyright and Proprietary Rights Information
The site may contain technical inaccuracies or typographical errors or omissions. Publicjobs.ie reserves the right to make changes, corrections and/or improvements to the site, and to the products, rates and packages described in such information, at any time without notice. This site contains and references trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes or other proprietary rights of Publicjobs.ie and/or other parties. No license or right to or in any such trademarks, patents, trade secrets, technologies, products, processes and other proprietary rights of Publicjobs.ie and/or other parties is granted to or conferred upon you. Reproduction or storage of materials obtained from this site is subject to Copyright Law in Ireland, the EU and the US. The Publicjobs.ie, and other Publicjobs.ie logos and product and service names are trademarks of Publicjobs.ie. Any reproduction or use of any of the contents of this site without the express written consent of Publicjobs.ie is prohibited.
Publicjobs.ie does not review or monitor any websites linked to the site and is not responsible for the content of any such linked websites. Your linking to such websites is at your sole risk. We cannot be held responsible for the information, products, or services obtain on such other sites and will not be liable for any damages arising from your access to such sites. Any links to other sites are provided merely for the convenience of the users to this site and the inclusion of these links does not imply an endorsement of the linked sites or the content therein. In addition, you agree not to link your websites or any other third party website to the site without the express prior written consent of Publicjobs.ie. Publicjobs.ie reserves the right, at any time, for any reason not prohibited by law, to deny permission to anyone to link a website to the site.
These terms and conditions shall be governed by and construed in accordance with the laws of the Republic of Ireland, and the parties hereby submit to the non-exclusive jurisdiction of the Irish courts to settle any disputes which may arise in connection with these terms and conditions.
No Unlawful or Prohibited Use
As a condition of your use of the site, you warrant to Publicjobs.ie that you will not use the site for a purpose that is unlawful or prohibited by these terms, conditions, and notices.
You agree that no joint venture, partnership, employment, or agency relationship exists between you and Publicjobs.ie as a result of this agreement or use of the site. Any rights not expressly granted to you herein are expressly reserved by Publicjobs.ie.